Saturday, July 18, 2009

another new friend?

Tonight we attended a fun event for Animals As Natural Therapy. Not only was it a great success for this wonderful organization, it also was a tremendous success for Mighty Max!

When we first arrived, Max was fairly disinterested in the animals. Just an hour later though, Max was petting AND feeding "Rusty." Seriously! It was awesome, just awesome! This is such a huge improvement, and it has me super excited to try hippotherapy again!



































7 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is incredible - way to go Max!!

Dylan and Family said...

Wow! I'm impressed Max. That is pretty incredible and thanks so much for sharing.

Angel The Alien said...

Hi! I found your blog while looking for information about CHARGE syndrome, because I am going to be working at the CHARGE conference doing child care next weekend and I wanted some ideas of what to expect. I'm glad Max made a connection with the horse... I think animals and children go very well together!!!

Carolyn said...

Max, I like your new friend. Hope you can go riding.
Love,
Carolyn in WV

Carolyn said...

Max, I like your new friend. Hope you can go riding.
Love,
Carolyn in WV

hannah m said...

What a wonderful experience!

Crystal M. said...

GREAT JOB MAX!!! Horses are so soft and so sweet!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva