Sunday, May 31, 2009

CHARGE weekend

Mom and I got together with some of our very favorite WA State CHARGE families earlier this month. Here are some of our favorite highlights:

Just love this fun playset! I conquered it immediately! :)

















Mommy just loves to see me sitting at a table eating food with family and friends. "YAY" to eating!











While Mommy and the grownups talked, I played and explored all the toys with my friends. This one was my favorite and I couldn't stop giggling with it!















BUBBLES! BUBBLES! BUBBLES! Grandma Mary sent me a fun balloon blowing machine and it was a huge hit at the party! My new friend (his family recently moved from Russia) and I simply couldn't get enough! "MORE, MORE, MORE!"
Then our friends took a walk around the block. How amazing that we all can do that now!?! WOW!














And what CHARGE get together would be complete without a sensory party in the bathroom? Yep, our kiddos LOVE lights and turning them on and off in a bathroom is the best!













Thank you Kelly family for hosting this fun get together. We love our CHARGE family!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great fun with friends. And yes they are walking and enjoying each others company.
Hugs,
Carolyn in WV

Crystal M. said...

WOW!! I love thay you all do this every year and I hope to pull something like this together in IL one day. I know Jody Wolf and I talked about it and after the Conference we are going to work on it.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had fun!
Enjoyed the pictures!