Friday, November 7, 2008

mommy is so thankful for this...

Yep, that's me enjoying a bath again!

It's been a long time...apparently I have some "sensory issues" and I was VERY anti-bathtime for the past six months. But check me out now...and that ridiculously cute, joyful grin of mine? Too adorable!












Mommy and I are very much into kisses these days...sometimes I even bless her with TEN in a row (with sound effects and everything!)! "Mwah, mwah"












Oh Mommy, you are SO silly!











Oh wait, we need to give a bath to my favorite block too!









No seriously Mommy, the block is right there just waiting. Can't he have a bath too?













10 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh Sweet Max, you sure can melt my heart with those pictures. What a team, You and Mommy!
Love you both,
Carolyn in WV

Eva and her 'rents said...

Those are wonderful pics and I'm so glad Max is into baths again!

hannah m said...

These are just the cutest photos - Happy Max with bubbles! You are just too cute for words, Max!

Crystal M. said...

You are to cute Max, I am glad you like your bath again. I am sure you and your block as squeecky clean.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Mon said...

Amy these pictures are adorable !! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

am y im upset coz i dotn get to send u and max a chard for the xmas card excange this year oh well i mite send my little man a card from aus anyway id love for u to see my charge speach i did on my blog love ya ellen

Katy said...

Oh my gosh!! These are the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen.

Sandi said...

I'm laughing so hard at the last picture of him looking at his block while it sits on the edge of the tub. He has such an adoring look for his block. Too fun.

Very sweet pictures. I can almost smell the bubble bath.

Shannon said...

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Max,
You are so stinking cute! I love your little puckered up lips. And I am so glad to see you having fun in the tub. Scrub-a-dub-dub!
Kisses,
Shannon in Austin

Unknown said...

Love the bubbles on the head pictures...so adorable and I also the look of love he has toward his block!