Thursday, January 5, 2012

giggles

So my very favorite thing right now in life is Max's giggles...and apparently he feels the same for my giggles. It is awesome! All I have to do is giggle and Max starts smiling and laughing right along with me. Then neither of us can stop!

Today after school, Max had speech therapy. And probably half of the time we were laughing! I couldn't help it...and nor could he. He would make an activity choice with his SLP and would immediately turn to me and smile...and to see if I was smiling/laughing about his "greatness" (his ability to make a choice using the PECs). The SLP thought it was awesome...and so did I! I really did try and hide my face so he could focus on his work...but seeing him laugh is too wonderful. He often got out of his chair to come over and laugh with me!

Loving this emotional connection with my man! :)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I can hear the two of you giggling.