Thursday, December 29, 2011

first construction site visit

Growing up with a dad as an engineer, we spent a lot of time visiting his various construction sites. I have very vivid, fond memories of watching the projects develop step by step.

So it was fun to share that with Max this week. Dad took us to see the new performing arts center under construction, and Max just loved all the noise and lights...especially the grinder's "fireworks." He could have watched that all day! (Dad actually started up his grinder at home just for Max!)

Thanks Dad for the grand tour!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Max, You have seen more than I have and I live right here. Glad you got to come for a visit.
Hugs,
Carolyn in WV

Carolyn said...

Max, You have seen more than I have and I live right here. Glad you got to come for a visit.
Hugs,
Carolyn in WV