Monday, December 19, 2011

piano man

This summer I found a piano at a local consignment shop and thought it would be perfect for Max. He likes musical instruments and has always had an affinity for pianos. Soooo...I bought it at a great price and was super excited about it! Then when we brought it home, I was overly confident with our team moving it in the house...and broke my hand in the process. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. (Did I mention "ouch?")

And then to make things worse, Max paid little attention to the piano. Quite frustrating. Grrrrr.

However, today he and his friend enjoyed "playing music" together for quite some time...and the sweet moment made all the pain worthwhile. (Ok to be honest, he needs to play it a gazillion more times to make up for the pain...but we'll see.)

Thank you for being my piano man today Max! You did a beautiful job making music!



No comments: