Monday, July 13, 2009

sleep study

At our recent appointments at Children's, it was decided that Maxwell needed another sleep study to determine the cause of his sleep apnea. There is a possibility of a need for the CPAP machine and/or a surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids.

So tomorrow we head to Seattle for some appointments and then overnight for a comprehensive sleep study. I am so hoping he cooperates and all goes well.

If it is decided he needs the T&A surgery, we will combine it with a few others that are on hold. Obviously limiting his anesthesia exposure is a priority with his heart and lung condition.

Let's go to put just a "few" wires on your head, chest, etc.!

1 comment:

Samantha Seholm said...

I will be praying that all goes well tomorrow. I hope for your and Max's sack that he does not have to have T&A removed. Emily had that done when she was 4 and it was a looooong recovery for her.