Saturday, December 20, 2008

peanut butter and crackers

Yep, that is Max's favorite snack these days. And he actually signs both words together asking specifically for that snack...so awesome! I just love seeing him use two signs together to communicate his needs. (His sign for peanut butter is the same as the one for "ekmo"...not sure how that developed, but it works.)

He ate a lot tonight at dinner, but as soon as we came home he signed "peanut butter" and "cracker." This yummy combo is one of my favorites too...smart kid! :)

*He also signed "chocolate" tonight upon seeing the cupcakes. So cool!

6 comments:

Crystal M. said...

WOW that is awsome!! Keep it up Max, and we got your adorable card yesterday. I need to figure out how to do that so I can make cute cards for the family one day!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

Chocolate...peanut butter...crackers? Max, you and I could be TWINS!!! I love 'em all and I love that you are doing such a great job signing. Way to go!

Happy Holidays!
Love,
the Weir Family
xoxox

Sarah said...

Max way to go with the signing little guy! That is so great! I love the picture at the family party too! So adorable!
God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki

Carolyn said...

Yummy, I like them too.

Melissa said...

What a great kid! Chocolate? Peanut Butter? He has my heart forever. Hope you guys are enjoying this lovely weather! We got about 1.5 feet on our hill. Good times.

hannah m said...

You're a bright and shining star, sweet Max! Keep up the great work!