Sunday, March 2, 2008

simply wonderful times!

I just love playing with this kiddo...we had the best day together. Lots of tickles, giggles and loving! :)

You have to love those simply wonderful moments. Just hanging around the house enjoying one another. Absolutely perfect.

Tonight was particularly cute. I have been in a cleaning mood, so I was trying to *purge* some of his endless toys. But that wasn't on Max's to do list. All he wanted was more love, love, love. I got endless hugs, kisses, and smiles...soooo super cute! I am so incredibly blessed to be this amazing boy's mommy!

* The green stuff is Magic Sand...great texture to work with for those with sensory issues. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh max ifi was there ur mummy could clean all she wants except she mite have me on her to

Crystal M. said...

Bailey loves that sand stuff, his friend has it but it is to messy for grandma's house so we do not have any.
Keep up the loves Max!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva