Monday, June 11, 2007

check out my friend dylan!

Holy moly! My friends are doing such amazing things these days! My friend Dylan is now standing independently AND taking steps! WOW! This is huge and I am so proud of him. AND if that wasn't exciting enough, his brother decided to follow in his footsteps...literally! His NINE MONTH OLD brother, Jonah, is standing and learning to walk.

Mommy and I were absolutely blown away with this news! We are so excited for Kristy and her boys and hoping to learn a thing or two from them. Because this standing thing is very difficult! We keep trying, I keep falling. Dylan, any ideas?

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Max, I have all the faith that you will be standing, you will do this on your own time. I can see you and Dylan standing together and Jonah will be there with you both. You boys are awesome.
Hugs,
Carolyn in Wv

Crystal M. said...

Can we do it? YES WE CAN!!! Eva is not standing alone yet either, I am sure they will get it sooner or later!!
Great news about Dylan!! What a sweetie!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Diane said...

Well Maxwell, you are next, I just know it. You don't let anyone get ahead of you for long.

You have a wonderful friend in that Dylan boy, I can see it.

Love,
Diane and Alex

Dylan and Family said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! And I can't wait until I see Max and Dylan running around the yard. But you know when that happens we'll too busy chasing after them to notice!

Love ya. It was great to see you at school yesterday. Max, you are looking awesome and thank you again for all the wonderful hugs! It totally made my day to get some Max cuddle time.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

max no need to rush you'll get it. I promise you'll get it.

I can hardly wait to see you this month buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy and Max,

I hope you like your new blog theme. Please let me know if you need any help with anything in the future.

:)