Sunday, May 20, 2007

me and my great grammy!

It was so wonderful to finally meet "Gram," my great grandmother, this past week. Mommy loves her dearly and really wanted us to have the opportunity to meet. (What I loved was the care center's nice smooth floors to play with my cars! Also perfect for my walker...we'll be sure to post those photos too!)

Gram really enjoyed spending time with me. She just loved my lil' chubby feet, and she also got a big kick out of my car addiction and fancy yoga positions.

We love you Gram. (And thank you Grammy for making our trip possible!)

Gram and I snuggled and played with my cars.

















Three generations of love! :)















4 comments:

Unknown said...

she looks lovely

Crystal M. said...

The picture of all 3 of you is so sweet!!!

Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Save those pictures Amy..I mean it save them..They are absolutely precious!!

Shannon said...

Amy and Max,
The pics of you with your great Grammy are priceless. They brought tears to my eyes. Esp the close up of Max and Gammy playing with his cars. What a great shot.
Love,
Shannon