Friday, May 18, 2007

CHARGE get together

Our CHARGE family is getting together tomorrow, and everyone is so excited to see one another and celebrate our children's accomplishments! :)

Our last event was in early October and there certainly have been some major changes since then. I know Evan and Max are thrilled to show off their walker abilities! And Maya is officially walking with no assistance! Big big changes! Plus we have two more families joining us.

Thanks Rebecca for hosting this! :) Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

4 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Have a wonderful time, somedays I want to move to Washington to be part of that wonderful group!!
Crystal and Eva

Miss N Cedie said...

Give everyone our love! Wish we could be there. Cedie will be there in spirit.

Love the Mock Family

CorrieYoung said...

Have to admit, I'm so jealous! How I wish the kids and I could hop on a plane and come visit tomorrow! Give everyone hugs from us here in MO.

Love,
Corrie

Unknown said...

max when mums friend moves lout and wants a holiday to visit her firends bak in america im making her take me to c all my charge friends including YOU love u all amy u r one of the best mums i could knkow mums friend will have u on her list to take me to if she wants to go back for a holiday and takes me LOL i no im wishful thinking she probly wont have money lol she only just got paid otu today YEHAAAAAAAAa