Tuesday, April 29, 2014

max's care map...what a team!

There are days that I simply am amazed at my to do list. I love every activity and work project (ok, most of them) that I'm involved with...but there are days that I truly just wish there were more hours in a day to truly enjoy and conquer it all.
 
Sometimes I question why I let myself get stressed out so much about particular areas of my life...especially Maxwell. He is happy and alive and I am head over heels in love with the boy. All he has to do to make my day is give me one of his sweet grins. :)
 
However, he still has his share of challenges and along with those challenges comes a lot of therapy, team members, coordination, etc. Again, I feel so fortunate we have been able to build quite the team to help Max...but it does take a lot of management.
 
So when we were talking about having a "Care Map" workshop at The Arc, I was all in. I thought this might really help me to visually see all the members of Max's team and understand why some days it feels like A LOT.
 
And yep, I think I get it a little better now. :)
 
2014 CARE MAP FOR MIGHTY MAX

 
 

No comments: