Sunday, May 12, 2013

playing with neighbors


Last weekend I was talking with our neighbors, and Max spotted the kiddos were jumping on their trampoline. (We have one and he hasn't expressed interest for the past year.) He made my day...my weekend...when he looked at me and signed "jump"...he was asking to go and jump with his friends!!! It was AWESOME!

After the trampoline, the kiddos all started playing in the water and Max loved every minute of it. LOVED seeing Max express interest in being personal...without me prompting/encouraging/forcing it. This was a very exciting milestone!

AND then later we were at another friend's party and he also independently played with the children. Really, really, really great!

Thank you Max for being uniquely wonderful you and sharing your beautiful smile with more and more people around you. :)




 

 
 


No comments: