Monday, July 30, 2012

MRI results

Max's endocrinologist called today with the MRI results...slightly irregular pituary gland, etc. but all within normal range for insurance to move forward with the growth hormone. Good news. But then the not so good and completely unexpected news: "enlarged ventricles, possible hydrocephalus........."

Got PCP referral today and now setting up appointment with Children's Neurosurgery to get their take on the MRI results. Hopefully this is just how Max's brain is and that it's not causing any issues/pain and doesn't need any treatment. It will be good to have more answers from the team.

3 comments:

NoKeys.com said...

The perfect!These articles written too great,they rich contents and data accurately.they are help to me.I expect to see your new share.
-----------------
Runescape Gold Guild Wars II Gold Cheap WOW Gold

jet said...

we get to propagate that over a upcoming interval of infinity, then of course the price to decades to come from http://www.mmomesos.com/ is simple. But it is not a one-time expenses. Nobody is seriously going to say that "we'll protect the without insurance for just once and never again, we guarantee." It is a persistent expenses. Investing $110 billion dollars per season for a few decades and soon you end up referring to actual cash.

Unknown said...

My buddy was trying to system me that the inventory might slide considerably.I known as ICICI immediate client support and asked for him to help me, they seemed hopeless as I was not sure with my consideration relevant details, I asked for them what will occur if i am not able to come out of the inventory by my own, they said that demat consideration will sell/buy your inventory by 3.15 pm instantly if exchanged in edge.

RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold   Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold