Tuesday, March 6, 2012

please build with me max!

I have always loved Lincoln Logs, legos and any other type of building type play. So of course I have been eager for Max to enjoy the same...but it has yet to happen. I seriously have purchased just about every type of toy thinking "this" will be the one Max enjoys...you should see our collection. Eeks.

Well, Max just isn't much of a "play" kind of kid...really with any type of toy. I'll be honest here...it's frustrating...very frustrating. I know that sounds silly but really, what kid doesn't want to play??? Not only it is fun, but it is a great way to learn social and developmental skills. I keep thinking if he plays with me and others, he will want to connect more too.

So I will keep trying, trying, trying. Here are a few shots as proof that occasionally he will indulge me. (But as you can see, he's not necessarily excited.)

Someday...someday...Max...you are going to realize how fun playing and building can be! (Right?) We all just love you and want to know what is going on in that precious little body of yours!



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Incredible Amy, I sure Max will be building a log cabin before you know it. It will be when he is ready and another thing from his "to do list". Love the pics.
Hug,
Carolyn in WV