Thursday, July 22, 2010

happy birthday thomas!

Max's cousin, Thomas (and one of his very favorite buddies!) celebrated his 5th birthday today. Happy birthday Thomas...we love (and enjoy) you very much!

Because of his great love of superheroes, that was the theme for this year's party. Max went as himself..."Mighty Max"...able to talk with his hands, has supersonic hearing tools, and able to "refuel" without even using his mouth! Most impressive is Mighty Max's strength, determination and uniqueness! Pretty impressive super hero if you ask me! :)





4 comments:

Unknown said...

My hero!!

Kurby Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is such a great post! I love that picture, love Mighty Max and all his superhero qualities!

Carolyn said...

Max, we all know you are a hero and you are my Superhero and your Incredible Mommy.

Hugs,
Carolyn in WV

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Max, you are definitely my kind of superhero!