Wednesday, December 30, 2009

holiday fun at school

The week before Christmas break was filled with fun activities at school. Just about every day they were making yummy treats. Great activities to discuss colors, textures, tastes and for the students to practice following directions.















This is Kari, Max's speech therapist at school. She is absolutely incredible! Full of passion, love and energy for children and helping them reach their potential. We adore you Miss Kari!!!














Max's teacher emailed me the following from the day they were making gingerbread man cookies. You're doing great big guy! :)

3 comments:

Katy McKinley said...

Oh my gosh, I love the cheerios Christmas tree. Too cute!

Crystal M. said...

Great job Max!! I love getting emails from the teach with amazing pictures. I hate missing every amazing moment she does at school but I love they keep me in the loop as well.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Kurby Family said...

Yummy, those look great! Very neat ideas, and Max you are quite the holiday decorator! Happy Holidays!