Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Mommy and I want to wish a wonderful day to Papa, Uncle Jim, Uncle David, and all the amazing daddies we know.

I never had the opportunity to meet either of my great granddads, but Mommy says they were incredibly special men too. Thinking of you today Pop pop and Grandpa Johnson.

To celebrate Mommy's special "dual" role in my life, I blessed her with lots of loving hugs this morning. I also shared my cars very nicely!

And a special Father's Day wish to all the daddies of my CHARGE buddies. So truly wonderful, dedicated and absolutely incredible! (Jeremy, you are one of my favorites! I love playing cars with you.) Can't wait to see you all again very soon!


Have a great day everyone!


This photo is just for YOU Papa! :)

7 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Max I LOVE THat picture pf you with your cap sideways. VERY CUTE!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Jeremy S. said...

Thanks Max, I can't wait to play cars with you again. You are a fantastic boy.
Jeremy

Unknown said...

max im sure ur pgrandparents were hepas better than ur stiffy old dad hey have u ever met his parents r they like he is hope they r not but wouldnt surpise me if they r u would find most r like their parents hugs ellen check my blog amy got two there now

Shannon said...

Hello Mister Maxwell,
I looooooooove the pics and video of you in the grocery store doing your thing. What a great video and the way you turned around was too awesome. You and your momma have been working on that move huh? Well I just wanted to comment on your wonderful blog.
Have a super duper day sweetheart.
Amy, Can I now add you back onto my site as a link?
Kisses and hugs,
Shannon in Austin

Diane said...

I love that picture of you in that cute hate. What an adorable little boy you are. I know how proud mommy is of you. You are so precious and God sent us a very special angel here on this earth. Very special. You help me in so many ways, you have no idea. I am sending you a special hug and kiss.

Love,
Diane and Alex

Unknown said...

That photo is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Max!

Amy, I emailed you about your header...I don't know where it has gone. Do you know when it stopped working? My goodness, I'm so sorry. I have never had that happen before.

I would like to fix it for you, please just drop me a line, with your username and password and it will be done.