Tuesday, May 15, 2007

walks around grammy's lake

We enjoyed the lake near Grammy's house just about every morning during our visit! We had to go very early to avoid the heat. This worked well since I woke up about 4 am every morning. (Sorry Mom!)

On each of our walks, we were treated with spotting some beautiful ducks. I even signed "duck" for Mommy and Grammy!

How cool am I in my tie dye shirt, big ol' hat and speedy walker?

















Mommy was so focused on my medical supplies and totally forgot to pack a hat for me! Yikes! So we used Pop Pop's big safari hat. I wasn't too thrilled with it, but it did help keep the sun off my face.

Fortunately Mommy didn't forget the most important thing of all...MY CARS! :)











Here are my duck buddies. Aren't they so super cute?













10 comments:

Dylan and Family said...

I love the pictures! And the Max did Pop Pop's hat justice. He looks absolutely adorable with it on. Hope you get some rest. 4am is awfully early.

Kristy

Crystal M. said...

So adorable!!! Pop pops hat looks great on you!!
Good boy keeping it on.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Carolyn said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures. And the hat and shirt, now how cute are you. SUPER CUTE.
Love & Prayers,
Carolyn in Wv

Miss N Cedie said...

Very cute in your big cowboy hat!

Living In Freedom said...

Amy & Max,
The two of you are an AMAZING team! Thank you for sharing these adorable photos of Maxwell. My kids ask me everyday to check your site to see if there are any new photos. This will make their day! Your little man is absolutely delicious! God bless you both.
Love, Lori

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Love that hat, Max! You look like a mini wild west cowboy!! :-)

Leslie & Katie

Unknown said...

Way cute! Loved the pictures of Max with his walker - he looks so grown up!

Love,
Rebecca
Cameron and Nathan's mom

Pearl said...

Love, love, love the hat, but I think the sandals might even be cuter!! Glad to hear you had a safe journey and are enjoying your visit. If any two people in the world deserve a getaway, it's you and Maxwell.

Unknown said...

Max looks so amazingly strong in that first photo!! Wow- he is growing up so fast and doing so great!! What an amazing mom he has!
Take care-
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Wow Max, I haven't read your blog for a bit....and look at your now!!! What a big boy.